AeroSystem One Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Aerosystem One in Stock?
Yes. It's always in stock so we can send it at the moment you buy it.
Can I buy the product in Canada or the USA with 110V compatibility?
Yes, if the address you use during the purchase on jarre.com is in Canada or the USA, then we will send the 110V version.
Do you have the AeroSystem One in black?
Not yet. The black item you have seen on pictures is a prototype and will not be produced before Autumn 2011.
What is the warranty length?
Will I receive a tracking code after my purchase?
Yes. After your purchase, we will call you to confirm your address. Once the product is sent you will receive the tracking code.
How long does it take on average to deliver the product?
On average, it takes about three days.
In which countries has it already been delivered?
Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the USA. But since we will deliver worldwide, we can deliver it to any country.
Do I have to pay a delivery fee?
No. Delivery is free worldwide.
Does Jarre Technologies deliver to Russia?
Yes, but we can only deliver to companies which have already registered at Russian Customs.
In order to receive our goods you will need to provide the following documentation:
- Company full address and contact (we cannot deliver to private address) (If it is a new company, it needs to be registered at the Southern Customs in Moscow);
- Original letter to the customs station;
- Invoice translated into Russian with the company's stamp (i.e. the receiver's stamp);
- Certificate from the tax inspectorate that the company is registered there;
- Certificate confirming that the company is included in the United State register;
- Certificate from the State Committee on Statistics;
- Certificate from the bank;
- Agreement on customs clearance signed by the receiver;
Transit lead-time : 14 working days
Which battery model shall I use for the AeroSystem One remote control?
The battery model used in the AeroSystem One Remote control is CR2025.